Who can identify the infmous Shantal?

Read breaking news about the sex industry in the press.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Who can identify the infmous Shantal?

Postby JoeX » Mon May 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Who is she in this article?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JoeX

Punting Base: Other

Re: Who can identify the infmous Shantal?

Postby pussy-lover » Thu May 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Shantal is the one with the long blonde hair. Glad the bitch is in jail now.
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Punting Base: Cape Town

Postby Julius » Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 pm

What is happening with the case? I can't find anything on Google in English for 2018.
They ALWAYS do extra's!!!
I'm Julius, I'm white and the girls love me....
Julius
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby Julius » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:59 am

Table View brothel accused now doing time for rental deposit scam

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... m-20180601?

shared via @News24
They ALWAYS do extra's!!!
I'm Julius, I'm white and the girls love me....
Julius
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby pussy-lover » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Firstly, I am pissed beyond belief that criminals like these are allowed to get bail!

I'm even more surprised that these wealthy clients didn't rather use some of that extortion money to organise a hit on Shantel and that so called Muslim poes.

I always wondered what Shantel's modus operandi was and now we all know that they targeted young, poor girls, promised them jobs in salons, and got them hooked on drugs.

I wish they all get ass fucked in Pollsmoor prison.

And Shantel, if you ever read this, I just want to say your fat poes will rot on Pollsmoor prison whilst eating stale bread until you fucking die, you dirty, worthless poes!
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby dj1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm

pussy-lover wrote:Firstly, I am pissed beyond belief that criminals like these are allowed to get bail!
+1
dj1

Postby theradrodent » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:45 am

Eloquent and to the point +239

pussy-lover wrote:Firstly, I am pissed beyond belief that criminals like these are allowed to get bail!

I'm even more surprised that these wealthy clients didn't rather use some of that extortion money to organise a hit on Shantel and that so called Muslim poes.

I always wondered what Shantel's modus operandi was and now we all know that they targeted young, poor girls, promised them jobs in salons, and got them hooked on drugs.

I wish they all get ass fucked in Pollsmoor prison.

And Shantel, if you ever read this, I just want to say your fat poes will rot on Pollsmoor prison whilst eating stale bread until you fucking die, you dirty, worthless poes!
theradrodent

Postby Punter News » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:28 am

Has anyone got further info on the development of this case?
Media sources are scant.

There was talk about the 5 accused willing to enter into a plea bargain with the State on the 15th of June, but the original story is behind a pay wall.

https://www.netwerk24.com/Nuus/Hof/5-in ... s-20180615
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Punter News

Postby Moderator » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:25 pm

The case was postponed to 10 August. What happened after that I don't know yet.
Regional Moderator
Regional Moderator

Postby PuntingHome » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 am

Another case of Postponement for this case again

This time to 2 November 2018

https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/te ... l-16943960

Many were hoping that this crew will go into plea and sentencing agreements with the State, but the crew wanna do another postponement for a later stage AGAIN
PuntingHome

Postby pussy-lover » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Does this mean they stay in jail until this time?
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby ashWP » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:42 am

Last edited by ashWP on Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashWP

Postby pussy-lover » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:05 pm

AshWP

What makes you think they fucked me over? I don't know them, never fucked any of their girls.
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby Oceanstwo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:17 am

Oceanstwo

Postby john » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:03 pm

"Shantal Bridger and Juan Warren were sentenced to 20 years in prison, part of which was suspended under certain conditions. Robin Reyneke received the same sentence and a fine of R50,000 or two years' imprisonment."

"They pleaded guilty on an array of 128 charges which included kidnapping of a minor, trafficking in persons for sexual purposes, debt bondage, assault with the intent to do grievous bodily harm, keeping of a brothel, living on the proceeds of prostitution and extortion involving over R3 million."

BEST NEWS EVER. WOOT WOOT!

Other brothel owners must be shitting themselves with this hardcore precedent.
Black is beautiful, but white is so much more.
john

Postby pussy-lover » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 pm

john wrote:"Shantal Bridger and Juan Warren were sentenced to 20 years in prison, part of which was suspended under certain conditions. Robin Reyneke received the same sentence and a fine of R50,000 or two years' imprisonment."

"They pleaded guilty on an array of 128 charges which included kidnapping of a minor, trafficking in persons for sexual purposes, debt bondage, assault with the intent to do grievous bodily harm, keeping of a brothel, living on the proceeds of prostitution and extortion involving over R3 million."

BEST NEWS EVER. WOOT WOOT!

Other brothel owners must be shitting themselves with this hardcore precedent.

Poes glad from Russia!!! Now the evil bitch will rot in jail!
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby pussy-lover » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Does it not defeat the purpose by exposing his identity, since exposure was the very thing he tried to avoid?
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby Oceanstwo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:38 pm

pussy-lover wrote:Does it not defeat the purpose by exposing his identity, since exposure was the very thing he tried to avoid?

True, but after like 5 years of being exhorted he got gatvol and he didn’t want the actual video coming out. He was single when it happened so that was in his favour atleast to let the cat out the bag. Me personally, I would’ve gotten someone to take care of them way before I spent R2.8M.
Oceanstwo

Postby pussy-lover » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:28 pm

This is why I love this forum!

I've been waiting years to read this news!!!

Happy Days!!
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby pussy-lover » Fri May 10, 2019 11:11 pm

www.heraldlive.co.za/amp/news/2019-03-1 ... extortion/

Two brothel owners who extorted millions from a wealthy businessman in exchange for not leaking a sex tape of him have been sentenced to 20 years in jail‚ according to a report in Rapport on Sunday.

Shantel Bridger‚ her son Robin Reyneke and Juan Warren received more than R2.8m from investment adviser Brendan Smith over a period of four years, the newspaper reported.

The trio faced 128 charges in the Cape Town High Court, including kidnapping and trafficking minors‚ running a brothel and extortion.

They threatened to expose videos and pictures of Smith with sex workers on social media if he did not pay R50‚000.

Smith‚ the son of former Sanlam boss Desmond Smith‚ paid out of fear of embarrassing his parents‚ Rapport said.

Bridger and Warren were sentenced to 20 years in prison‚ partly suspended. Reyneke received the same sentence and a fine of R50‚000 or two years’ imprisonment.
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby pussy-lover » Fri May 10, 2019 11:16 pm

https://www.capetownetc.com/news/cape-s ... convicted/

Cape sex traffickers convicted
Cape sex traffickers convicted
Published by Lucinda Dordley on March 13, 2019
1328 23
Three suspects were sentenced by the Western Cape High Court after an in-depth investigation revealed that they were running brothels in the Milnerton, Table View, Big Bay, and Belville areas of the Western Cape. Shantel Reyneke-Bridger (47), Juan Francois Warren (40) and Robin Reyneke (28) were part of a syndicate that operated a human and sex trafficking ring, and pleaded guilty to a collective 128 charges in court on Wednesday, March 6 2019.

Their charges included the kidnapping of a minor, trafficking of persons for sexual purposes, debt bondage, assault with the intent to do grievous bodily harm, and living on the proceeds of prostitution and extortion, which amounted to more than R3-million.

The group’s modus operandi included recruiting young females, including minors, to work in brothels by grooming them before sexually exploiting them. The victims were deprived of their freedom while they were kept in the brothels and were regularly assaulted. They were also forced to partake in criminal activities, including shoplifting, extortion, and housebreaking.

The victims were also manipulated with threats of grievous bodily harm being done to their friends and family.

The several clients who made use of the brothel’s services were extorted between 2012 and 2015, and paid the group well to ensure their sexual encounters would not be posted on social media.

Shantel Reyneke-Bridger was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for two counts of racketeering, of which 10 years are suspended with five years with “stringent conditions”.

Juan Francios Warren was also convicted for two counts of racketeering and received the same sentence.

Robin Reyneke was also sentenced to 20 years’ imprisonment for two counts of racketeering, suspended for five years with stringent conditions. Additionally, he was sentenced to pay a fine of R50 000 or face two years of imprisonment. Other sentences from counts 16,17, and 71-89 were suspended for five years with stringent conditions.

The cases against the other seven remaining suspects continues at the Cape Town High Court – these include Camilla Amelia de Waal Roussouw, Fareez Allie, Achmat Toffa, Babalwa Nozigqwaba, Norman Edwin Bridger, Michael D’Oliveira, and Natasha Chang.
pussy-lover
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Return to Newsfeed - Punter News