** Review or Fuck Off **

Before posting on this forum, read the Rules carefully.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

** Review or Fuck Off **

Postby administrator » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Hey peeps

We have over 14,300 members registered on this forum and only a small handful who share their experiences by posting reviews.

About 1,200 members log in every day. 99.5% of these never contribute, some for months and even years.

This is an information sharing platform and not the Daily Sun.

If you aren't punting and sharing reviews on a regular basis here, the free ride is over.

We will soon prune the membership database and delete all those users who haven't contributed by means of a review in the last 3 months.

Only those who share reviews will be allowed to retain membership and be able to read the fresh reviews and hello punter reports.

New members will in future have to post at least one review and be a member for 3 months before being admitted to the review and hello punter sections. If not, your username gets wiped and you'll have to start again.

More info to follow soon.

Admin
administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: ** Review or Fuck Off **

Postby wackhead81 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:09 pm

How i can delete my account ? i am guilty of not posting lately ! slowly trying to wean off punting !
wackhead81

Postby Tony Swift » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Admin

I generally still fuck the chicks i have reviewed before. I monitor this site in the hope that i can find another girl to try. In these economic times, i will not fork out more than 1K to fuck swamp donkeys......

The question is, do i re-review the girls i still see or will i get kicked for not posting a review?
Tony Swift
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby Magicmike » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:34 am

Tony Swift wrote:Admin

I generally still fuck the chicks i have reviewed before. I monitor this site in the hope that i can find another girl to try. In these economic times, i will not fork out more than 1K to fuck swamp donkeys......

The question is, do i re-review the girls i still see or will i get kicked for not posting a review?

Tony... the Milnerton crowd, Montana, Treasure, Electra are definitely a well worth punt. 500 / 400 bucks. Young and built to fuck!
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
Magicmike

Postby Samwisediy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:23 pm

This is a great idea! Thank you administrator.

Tony, if you do girls regularly you can always do an updated review every now and then...

Some of these ladies start getting old and bored with the industry and when they do the rest of us should know.

Happy punting!
Samwisediy

Punting Base: Other

Postby Tony Swift » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:36 pm

No I don’t do the girls regularly anymore as I generally have punters remorse. There used to be so many great punts, but alas they are all gone. I have been fucking a chick I met over coffee at gym. The best part is that I pay fuckall.
Tony Swift
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER

Postby Andylong » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Tony Swift wrote:No I don’t do the girls regularly anymore as I generally have punters remorse. There used to be so many great punts, but alas they are all gone. I have been fucking a chick I met over coffee at gym. The best part is that I pay fuckall.

Share her details haha
Andylong

Postby curiouscat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:02 am

I've been the biggest fan of this forum since 2011 and really appreciate and use advice given here.
curiouscat

Postby Moderator » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:14 pm

3 posts after 7 years. Biggest fan? Seems like the biggest lurker.
Regional Moderator
Regional Moderator

Return to Forum Rules & Guidelines