Street walkers - East London

Here you can review and discuss working girls who operate from pavements.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:11 am

Report
--------
Name:
Other working name/s:
Location:
Ethnicity:
Age:
Advertises where?:
Contact Number/s:
Email address:
Her donation:
When last visited: I want to get this thread rolling, but don't have any street girls to give feedback/review on, so please excuse me for not using the format.
Are there any worthwhile streetgirls roaming East London's seedy streets? Where do they congregate? Has anyone picked up any of them? Are there any coloured or white girls out for business?? So many questions I know, but someone has to start somewhere.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bones » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:34 am

Drive any night around Rhodes Street, Fitzpatrick Road, Inverleith Terrace area in the Quigney and you will see plenty streetmeat of all sizes and ages. It would be safer if you had a safe place or venue to take them to as there could be scammers amongst them, but its worth a look
User avatar
Bones
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Funny how things play out. So I'm driving down Amalinda Main Road near Shoprite this morning when a young black lady in tight jeans and a colourful blouse crosses the Road in front of me at the traffic circle. She looks nice and makes direct eye contact with me as she crosses. Instinctively I say aloud "Holy shit you're sexy!"
As I drive away I'm watching her in the rear view mirror and I see her blowing a kiss and waving but I'm not sure if its directed at me. I pull into the Shoprite parking and wait knowing that she is walking in that direction. As true as shit she sees me parked there and comes strolling up to my car and says "do you want to have some fun baby?". Well 10 minutes later I'm in a flat just off Main Road that she shares with some other girls and she is giving me an uncovered blowjob (no condom) that made my toes curl. I spent considerable time sucking her nice sized breasts and fingering her very tight pussy, which she REALLY enjoyed. Then it was on with the rain jacket and she mounted me as I lay on my back. I turned her over so that I was now mounting her missionary style as she pulled her legs up almost behind her ears. What a sight!! I blew my load much too quickly. After she had wiped me clean with a couple of wetwipes, I dressed and found my own way out of the complex. She goes by the name of Tina, says she's 27 but looks younger. Has short curly blond dyed hair and is fairly short and a little chubby. She is clean shaven down under. She says that the other girls in the flat also 'do business'. I gave them the once over as I was leaving and one in particular looked very do-able. I think I'll go back there soon. Amazing how sex finds you even when you're not out specifically looking for it!!
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Julius » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:54 pm

What did it cost you? What is her number? Why don't you use the review format?

Well done on scoring!
They ALWAYS do extra's!!!
I'm Julius, I'm white and the girls love me....
User avatar
Julius
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:30 pm

Offered her R200 which she accepted....but gave her R250 when the deed was done. Who knows ehat amount she would have accepted. My phone had died before I picked her up already so I didn't bother to get her number (no pencil and paper handy). I do know where the flat is and I was told to come over whenever I felt the urge for some chocolate.
I've only been on this site for about a month now and to be honest I could not find the streetmeat review template so simply replied to previous posts.
You guys should be thanking me for getting this thread started. LOL!!
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Dariusfive » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Good hunting there Bushbuck !

Guys , please stay away from Ads Africa... The worse place to look for contacts..
Dariusfive
Banned Member
Banned Member
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:40 pm
Location: Troll
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Stevedave » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Hi fellow Punters, know of any Street walker roads in Port Elizabeth?
Stevedave
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:10 am
Punting Base: Durban

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Dariusfive » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Steve, checkout Sydenham area at night, and near those big blocks of flats

Also try Central ..

Please stay away from the skinny, white working girl, who goes by the name of Nadia...

Fok, that thing is bad news... Big user... Uses a wig because all hair fell out due to substances..
Dariusfive
Banned Member
Banned Member
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:40 pm
Location: Troll
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Greeklover » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Rhodes Street, Fitzpatrick Road, Inverleith Terrace, you can get some good budget street meat. Be careful of going to their places some really dodgy and scary. Had a nasty experience once. Either use the backpackers lodge (not so great) or make sure you have a place.
Had some good punts before there.
User avatar
Greeklover
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:07 pm
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Greeklover » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Dariusfive wrote:Good hunting there Bushbuck !

Guys , please stay away from Ads Africa... The worse place to look for contacts..


Some adds are real but do plenty of googleing losts of scamming going on there. Usually I If find a girl that advertise on adsafrica that also advertise on esa, rv, st, glamour or other places I mention I save her ad on adsafrica and get a better deal.

Also pake sure U use a punters phone they tend to contact you whenever business are slow, usually while you are at spur with the family.
User avatar
Greeklover
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:07 pm
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Driving down Buffalo Park Drive near the cricket stadium at lunch time today I saw a white girl with blondish tied up hair and short mini skirt walking slowly down towards Eastern Beach. She was obviously open for business but I only saw her from behind. Nice legs and sexy slim body from what I could see. Decided to turn around at the traffic circle and come back up the Road so that I could get a look from the front. As I said, nice young body but face a 3 out of 10. Slight buck teeth from what I could see while driving. Didn't have time to stop to chat to her. Maybe next time- white streetmeat in East London is as scarce as ice in the Sahara.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:15 am

Tina the girl I picked up in Amalinda is now advertising on Adsafrica - telephone 071 751 0582.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:18 am

I have been back to Tina a few times for a quick come-and-go. She does an amazing uncovered (no condom) CIM and swallow.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 am

Bushbuck wrote:Driving down Buffalo Park Drive near the cricket stadium at lunch time today I saw a white girl with blondish tied up hair and short mini skirt walking slowly down towards Eastern Beach. She was obviously open for business but I only saw her from behind. Nice legs and sexy slim body from what I could see. Decided to turn around at the traffic circle and come back up the Road so that I could get a look from the front. As I said, nice young body but face a 3 out of 10. Slight buck teeth from what I could see while driving. Didn't have time to stop to chat to her. Maybe next time- white streetmeat in East London is as scarce as ice in the Sahara.


Ever seen this one again, anyone?
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:04 pm

I remember many years back, and one of the first and very few times I picked up a SW... it was in Moore Street. She was a black lady, with a blonde wig or dyed hair, not sure. Young, probably in her low 20's. Very sexy and usually wore a white dress, short. I have struggled to match her, even with advertising girls since. She couldn't wait to put her hand on my cock and allowed me to finger her while we drove to pick a spot, usually far from Quigney. I never fucked her, only got an amazing blowjob. And then picked her up 3 more times for the same on different nights thereafter, always in the same area. Then she disappeared. I still think she may have been a great lay. Guess we'll never know...

The point I'm making? We need to ask the GOOD ones for their numbers. Sometimes they are there out of desperation, but then move on to 'normal' life. It would be good to be able to make contact on occasion and 'supplement' their income. So if you meet a good one, get their number and SHARE lol. I think we would all enjoy the convenience of a reliable pick up and drop. ;)

Yes, street walkers are 'risky business', but there is still something about the thrill of it. I may hunt again soon... I may not. *shrugs
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:41 am

Wolfboy I have been down Buffalo Park Drive a few times since but have never seen her again.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:06 pm

I had to drive through Quigney just after 5am this morning so decided to go via Inverleith Terrace and Rhode Street where I have seen some streetmeat in the past. Saw one or 2 black girls still on the streets after possibly pulling all nighters, but they looked like real down and out bottom crawlers. Nothing I would consider picking up no matter how full the sack was. No coloured or white girls in sight. There used to be one or two white girls around some time ago, but I'm sure they were also druggies pimped by the many Nigerians in the area. Can't image any half decent white or coloured girl working that area.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:38 am

Bushbuck wrote:I had to drive through Quigney just after 5am this morning so decided to go via Inverleith Terrace and Rhode Street where I have seen some streetmeat in the past. Saw one or 2 black girls still on the streets after possibly pulling all nighters, but they looked like real down and out bottom crawlers. Nothing I would consider picking up no matter how full the sack was. No coloured or white girls in sight. There used to be one or two white girls around some time ago, but I'm sure they were also druggies pimped by the many Nigerians in the area. Can't image any half decent white or coloured girl working that area.


True story. And it seems that Quigney is the only area that has street meat? It would be nice to hear of other areas that exist in town. Anybody?
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:42 pm

The most likely other places would be Southernwood (Gately Street?) or Amalinda (Main Road?). Anyone been there during the hours of darkness lately???? Off my beaten track after dark but I'd make a plan if there was a reason to.
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bones » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:03 pm

Apart from the Quigney street meat is scarce these days. I have seen girls at top end of Oxford St and Park Ave but they are probably dodgy. Doesn't seem to be any around Southernwood.
User avatar
Bones
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bones » Wed May 15, 2019 9:31 pm

After a late meeting last week Thursday took a drive around to check out any SM. Cnr Rhodes and Inverleith had quite a few, one a slender looking black girl standing by herself against the church wall. Across the Road a group of coloured girls were standing on the corner, but they all looked overweight. They were wearing mini skirts with fishnet stockings but all had legs that could kick start a boeing. On corner of Fleet and Fitzpatrick there was a fair skinned girl, possibly white or coloured, short sturdy build with long black hair tied back that looked ok. Plenty more standing on corners of Rhodes and Caxton, Longfellow, Tennyson, Moore Streets. Some looked ok from a distance. I didn't pick anyone up, maybe next time.
User avatar
Bones
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bones » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Was driving back to the office today at lunchtime along Inverleith Terrace. Saw two girls walking along opposite King David Hotel (it's now closed by the way). Anyway the one girl was short and petite, wearing tight denims. I thought they were students but wanted a second look, so did a u turn and parked further along the street. They walked past and the petite girl looked across at me and gave a nod to follow her. I watched as they walked a bit further down the Road and went into a house on the corner. In a moment of madness I followed, parked in front of the house and went in. She was waiting and showed me into a room. I asked how much, she answered R150 for full house. Got undressed, then she said she had no condoms and had to leave the room in search of a condom. I nearly bolted as I suspected something was up, but she returned with condom in hand and got undressed. Lovely petite body, nice tits with firm nipples and clean shaven snatch but had lots of dark marks on body which I suspect is probably drug related. She lay down next to me and immediately started yanking johnny so hard. I told her I wanted to play first but she kept her legs closed and continued yanking. I eventually managed to tease her nipple with my tongue and got a finger in her tight pussy, but I could see she didn't want to enjoy it and be turned on. By now I was hard, so she put on the condom, rubbed some lube into her pussy and lay back legs wide. I climbed on and slid my cock into her and gave her a good pounding while getting my hands behind her bum. She also had a hand on my balls while pounding her which felt great. It was all over in a matter of minutes, I had a good release and she made a quick buck! All in all not too bad, completely unexpected punt. I didn't bother to ask for her number, but she did say she sometimes advertises on AdsAfrica.
User avatar
Bones
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am
Punting Base: East London

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Julius » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Only in East London do people still 'Was driving back to the office today at lunchtime'.
They ALWAYS do extra's!!!
I'm Julius, I'm white and the girls love me....
User avatar
Julius
REAL PUNTER
REAL PUNTER
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:50 am

Julius wrote:Only in East London do people still 'Was driving back to the office today at lunchtime'.


HAHAHAHA Julius... You are probably right... :P We are lucky in that regard... just a pity we have such limited options for 'lunch time' fun.

:P
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:52 am

Bones wrote:Was driving back to the office today at lunchtime along Inverleith Terrace. Saw two girls walking along opposite King David Hotel (it's now closed by the way). Anyway the one girl was short and petite, wearing tight denims. I thought they were students but wanted a second look, so did a u turn and parked further along the street. They walked past and the petite girl looked across at me and gave a nod to follow her. I watched as they walked a bit further down the Road and went into a house on the corner. In a moment of madness I followed, parked in front of the house and went in. She was waiting and showed me into a room. I asked how much, she answered R150 for full house. Got undressed, then she said she had no condoms and had to leave the room in search of a condom. I nearly bolted as I suspected something was up, but she returned with condom in hand and got undressed. Lovely petite body, nice tits with firm nipples and clean shaven snatch but had lots of dark marks on body which I suspect is probably drug related. She lay down next to me and immediately started yanking johnny so hard. I told her I wanted to play first but she kept her legs closed and continued yanking. I eventually managed to tease her nipple with my tongue and got a finger in her tight pussy, but I could see she didn't want to enjoy it and be turned on. By now I was hard, so she put on the condom, rubbed some lube into her pussy and lay back legs wide. I climbed on and slid my cock into her and gave her a good pounding while getting my hands behind her bum. She also had a hand on my balls while pounding her which felt great. It was all over in a matter of minutes, I had a good release and she made a quick buck! All in all not too bad, completely unexpected punt. I didn't bother to ask for her number, but she did say she sometimes advertises on AdsAfrica.


Mr Bones... thanks for the update. There is hope...
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby WolfBoy55 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:26 pm

So I was in the Quigney area for business today and I saw a very light-skinned coloured girl (almost white looking) near Fitzpatrick Road, waiting outside a townhouse. It almost seemed as if she was waiting for a lift, but she gave me a look which may have indicated she was open for business, not 100% sure though as I couldn't stop.

I circled the block and passed another coloured girl (darker skinned - very nice breasts) with shorts and a t-shirt, who was DEFINITELY open for business, but once again I couldn't stop. Will try again next time. I am a bit sceptical of the coloured girls in the Quigney though, as I had a bad experience once many years back... but those breasts... mmm. May just give it a gamble.

This was around 1pm today.
User avatar
WolfBoy55
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:06 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town

Re: Street walkers - East London

Postby Bushbuck » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 am

Looks like lunch time and 1pm is when it all happens. LOL.
Hope I don't get caught in a traffic jam this afternoon. Hahaa!!
User avatar
Bushbuck
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Punting Base: Cape Town


Return to Street Walkers - Eastern Cape

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests